Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Sushi....with the girls!

Fuji Mountain...Friday night...the girls and I :) This was my plate lol...i shared!


























This was Lorna and Danielle's plate!


















This was Danielle's face with first bite ha ha classic right?!























This is Lorna! The sushi E A T E R! She definitely got up after her first bite and walked around lol

"Orgasmic!"
















This is Krys (left) and Jasmin (right)...Krys likes sushi...bbq chicken sushi to be exact ha ha..Jasmin definitely tried raw fish that night..and might i add...enjoyed it. First timers are always great :)

Well...the rest of pics I'll put on people's individual myspace pages..

update: I mailed off the grant application today :D :D :D say a little prayer! I feel like this project is going to happen...things are falling into place...

I'm distracted..Get Rich or Die Tryin' is on lol I'll be back...here is a little song for your pleasure!

2 comments:

Kholi said...

first of all i love master teacher. secondly, i also love sushi ... so where was i? thirdly ... let's commune.

KrisH said...

*fingers crossed for the grant*

and fun times at fuji mountain...i missed my fried chicken sushi with bbq sauce but it was still good=)